Friday, May 29, 2009

my how time flys

We have has such a busy month! I can't believe how much time has passed since my last post. My handsome little man will be 8 months pretty soon and I will be planning a MASSIVE birthday party for him before long.

We have been to Alabama and Florida this month. We had three graduations in Alabama then a vaca to Destin, Florida. Brodie did pretty well for all that traveling. I am so glad that we came back when we did. He has been teething sooo badly since we got home. He has had some major fits where he just screams and screams and screams. It doesn't matter what you do for him it isn't going to help oh and did i mention that he screams!!

Trent and I are very excited that our yard is going to be getting fixed. We have major water issues when it rains. It looks like a river that flows into a pond in our yard. It is awful! Gress's are going to be able to fix it pretty reasonably. We will also be starting on some landscaping around the front of the house. If anyone has any good websites that i could visit and get ideas let me know.

We have relay for life coming up next weekend. I am very excited, but always dread how i feel by 3pm on Saturday. Trent will be keeping Brodie while I am gone, but I am sure that they will find their way to the park somehow. We also have a Hembree Wedding coming up next weekend. (sheena get your dancing shoes on!! lol) I will have lots of pictures soon to follow. Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh...Jenny I've already began dancing :P hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could get scary.....and probably will!!

    ReplyDelete