Friday, September 25, 2009

my...my..

Oh my I had no idea that it has been this long. It has been crazy around our house the last few months. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who prayed for me and my family last month. I can't express how grateful that I am to have such wonderful friends!!

We have been busy planning a birthday party for my soon to be 1 year old!! I can't believe how fast his first year has gone by. In just a few short days he will be eating cake and ice cream. We have had a lot of birthdays this September and I have scolded anyone who has tried to give him a bite of birthday cake!! LOL I just want Brodie to have his first taste of cake at his own party. My little man isn't walking yet, but we are getting pretty close to taking those first steps. He can run crawl (that's what we call it ) especially if he hears the fridge door open. He make a mad dash to it. He now has three teeth all the way in and three more peaking through. Brodie and the dog are becoming better friends Brodie even crawled under the bed with her and then SCREAMED until mommy came and rescued him. He must really love his daddy because that is all the little guy will say, dada dada dada. I try my hardest to get a mama in there and he just looks up, smiles, and then dada!! lol. We made a trip to Dr. R. and Brodie has caught up with his age group on weight and length, he may not be in in the 80% range, but we are above 50%!!!

I hope to have some new pictures up soon!!

Jenny~

2 comments:

  1. WELL I FINALLY DID IT!!! I AM NOW ON HERE JENNY:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny he is getting so big! I can't wait to see more pictures. I love your background!
    Miss Ya! Tanya

    ReplyDelete