Tuesday, January 13, 2009

9lbs 14.5oz


Well we had our Dr.s appointment yesterday I can't believe that Brodie is almost 10 lbs!!! It is hard to believe that he gained over 2lbs this month. Dr. Ruff was very pleased with his progress and said he was doing awesome. He is starting to be more verbal on Sunday i was getting him ready for church and while I was talking to him he just kept on smiling at me. I love it!! It made my day! I have to admit that I was a little scared about this week. Trent is gone to a class all week and it is just me and Brodie. It is all I can do to get ready in the morning and out the door on time when Trent is here to help. This morning went perfectly Brodie ate at 10:30 last night and slept until 5am. That is the longest stretch he has ever went, so I think that we will be just fine this week if my little man will keep on sleeping through the night. Wish us luck!!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he's 10lbs already!! They grow so fast!!! Glad to see you have a blog now...it's so addicting :)

    ReplyDelete