Friday, January 9, 2009

New To This.

Well, I have decided to try blogging. My friend Shawna has a blog and I love keeping up to date with what is going on with her and her family. So I thought this would be a great way for me to keep everyone updated on our family. Here is a little about all of us...

Trent and I have been married for three years and have a 3 month old baby boy Brodie. We had a ruff start with the little man. He decided to come to this earth 10 weeks early. We spent 6 weeks in NICU at St. Marys in Evansville. They were so great to us. Brodie is now home and has no health problems we are just trying to fatten him up. I can't not describe the pain that I felt for my little man. He was 3lbs 10oz and seeing him hooked up to I.V.s and feeding tubes was aweful. I thank God everyday that he has blessed us with our little miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment