Friday, February 6, 2009

Brodie's first game :)



Well Brodie has started playing his first game!!! I picked him up from daycare the other day and they were sticking their tongue out at him and making a funny noises, and next thing you know Brodie was doing it back at her. It was sooo funny now Trent can't stop sticking his tongue out at Brodie.



Brodie is finally starting to feel better. He has been sleeping through the night all this week it is great!!! We have had such a busy week I am so ready for this weekend. Work has been so crazy with all the snow and ice with people having accidents. Last night the ladies at church had a baby shower for us since our other one was on the day Brodie was born. It was so nice to get together with everyone and we got a lot of things we still needed. Well I will leave you with a few pictures from this week. Hope everyone has a good weekend.



Brodie trying to enjoy the swing

Aunt Sheena and Brodie


He loves his Macey!!


Is this bath over yet???

Grif and the horse

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer, Your little guy is growing! He's so cute. I have been wanting to come see you since I found out where you live.Just seems I never get it done. Sheena is the one that told me of course. I couldn't belive that it was so near by and I didn't even realize. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jenny just wanted to let you know i finally made my blog...haha...

    ReplyDelete