Thursday, February 12, 2009

Doctor visit and car wreck!!



I am proud to say that my little man has gain 2 more pounds we are almost up to 12 whole pounds!! YAY! Dr. Ruff is so happy with his progress Brodie is growing just fine and is up to 23" long. He even showed off for Dr. Ruff by sticking his tongue out at him and sitting up pretty good. Dr. Ruff had to tell him to stop showing off :) We were happy to find out that Brodie only has one more dose of Synagis to take and we will be done with that:) Synagis is such an insurance headache!! You have to get pre-approved for it and then they have to mail it to the doctors office it is just a long process.

On Tuesday I went to pick B up at daycare and hit the neighbors truck!!! Ouch!! I thought Trent was going to kill me ;) Not really I just knew that he would be a nervous wreck about it. My car ended up with about $900.00 in damage and the other guys truck was just fine I just hit the rubber on his bumper. Thank goodness for that.


Just a reminder about the bake sale on Friday at First Federal!!!


He loves his new jumperoo!!

check out that smile :)






1 comment: