Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What a Glorious day it will be!!

It is hard to think that a time of sadness about how Glorious it will be in heaven when the Lord is in the company of another Angel. As Andrea Boes time here on earth is coming to an end I can't fathom the pain her family and friends are feeling. I have been Blessed in knowing Andrea as her husband Jeff and my husband Trent worked side by side has police officers. Andrea is such an up-beat person who never felt as though the Lord had handed her a problem she couldn't get through. She kept her head held high and her heart lifted to the Lord and Praised Him! I hear stories of her strength and it makes me take a look at my life and not want to take anything for granted. I just continue to lift Andrea, Jeff and Ethan up and prayer and ask the Lord to take away her pain. We must also remember to pray for her abundance of family and friends that will never forget her or what she has done for them.

1 Corinthians 13:12 Now we see things imperfectly as in a cloudy mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.

1 comment: