Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can you say PICTURES!!!!

Sorry this is going to be LONG......Here are some of the pictures from the past few weeks. We haven't done too much because of that nasty flu bug :(



Sitting in his new seat










ChIlL'N with DaDdY ;)







I'm almost there










Zzzzz.....






1st night in his crib
(i felt like i had abandoned him)







What a tired little boy!






Oh my Mom what were those....Peas???








Daddy teaching you to eat in the living room way to early!











so so FULL



Isn't he sweet

my little leprechaun

Our dog Molly jumping for joy because she gets to take a walk!

getting ready for our walk







I had to add one big smile...when you get the camera out he freezes and doesn't usually smile. this was a treat for me to catch it

Hope you all have a Blessed week!!

7 comments:

  1. Jenny-
    I didn't know you had a blog!! Yay! I will add you to my list and start reading yours now:) Brodie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny- He is just too CUTE!! Looks like Molly has spring fever too!! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lil cutie pie!! I can't wait till this summer & he can play outside with the girls...won't be long :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is SOOOO CUTE! I just want to pinch those little cheeks! We need to get together sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny...Brodie is the cutest little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brodie is so adorable!!! Hope all is well with you. I havent seen you forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! I remember that feeling when my girls slept in their cribs for the 1st time too. ;)

    ReplyDelete