Tuesday, April 7, 2009

where have i been???

We have been busy busy busy!!! Oh and everyone was sick AGAIN! I will be so glad when this bug is out of our home. We are getting ready for EASTER this week!! We are having Easter dinner at our house both Saturday and Sunday (I have some major cleaning to do). And I am making cake pops for Brodies daycare. I hope they turn out i have never made them before. I will post pictures of the finished product when I am done with them. We also have MARCH OF DIMES this weekend and we are still accepting Donations!! Here are a few pictures of the Your 2009 Ambassador Baby :)

Bath Time Fun!!





A Friend of mine has started a new busines call NapTime Design. She is making personalized clothing for children and babies! Her stuff is so cool and it's a great deal!! She is local and a super nice person whome you could trust with your order. This is a link to her website and a few pictures of the onesie she made for Brodie. http://NapTimeDesign.etsy.com





4 comments:

  1. Cute Onsie. Nice to hear from you again. You have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brodie is ADORABLE! Once again I want to pinch those cheeks of his! Sounds like you have a busy weekend planed! Hope to see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I have your dish from the breakfast casserole.. That was sooo sweet and Megan appreciated it so much..
    (it was really good too, gonna have to get the recipe)I can bring it to you, or you can stop by and get it sometime...(this is abby posting,, it says megan becuase i'm logged in under her name..)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my cute little man!! I love his cute little outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete